Monday, March 2, 2009

What's in my name?

When we talk about names, the first thing that comes into my mind was a A word or words by which an entity is designated and distinguished from others ,
A word or group of words used to describe or evaluate, often disparagingly and
Representation or repute, as opposed to reality: a democracy in name, a police state in fact.
As a holder of this name ' Christine Mae", i could probably say that it's a common name but despite of being common, I consider it as unique and precious name because it was given by my beloved parents whom i treasure so much. Every letter in my names had a meaning that characterized myself.
C- for CARING because i love to render care to my fellowmen.
H- for HAPPY because i consider myself as a joyful human being
R- for RESPECT because respecting others is a good attitude
I-
for INTELLIGENCE because i believe that God created intelligent human beings.
S- for SEXY because i consider myself as excitingly appealing and glamorous.
T- for TALENTED because God gave me talents to value
I- for INSECURE sometimes because i act like being insecure seldom.
N- for NICE because almost of my friends told me that.
E- for EXAGGERATED because i exaggerate something that has no sense.
Now, you already read the mysterious thing in my name. Thank you for reading it.

No comments:

Post a Comment